photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

Monday, April 14, 2014 @ 7:13 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everyone!!


Great news for all you manicure lovers out there!! My nail sponsor Rachel.nailz is having promotion for the whole of April to celebrate her 1 year anniversary!! Gel manicure with nail art at only $38 and 
acrylic extension with 1 tone/gradient colour at only $68!!


These are just some of the nail designs available for $38, you can head over to her Facebook page to view more designs or WhatsApp her at 9185 5502 for enquires about the promotion/to book your appointment!

Rachel selected the first design for me but I requested for it to be in black and gold ^^

The final results:

Left hand


Right hand

Nothing too fancy, but definitely not plain! Really versatile design and colours that matches almost anything!



Close-up of my stunning nails *o*

This set is only at $38!! I'm sure this set would cost easily above $50 at most nail salons in shopping malls.
Because it's gelish, the nail colours and nailart are really strong and doesn't chip easily! Have done this set for almost 2 weeks now and apart from the gold bit on the black nails fading off, it's still in perfect condition!


Rachel.nailz is located at:

Blk 47, Tanglin Halt Road, #01-323 (Commonwealth), Singapore 141047

How to get there:

(Click to enlarge)



Contact Rachel at  9185 5502 to book an appointment!! 

That's all for today's update!! Thanks for reading! ♥

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.