photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
All about Lumi! ♥

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 @ 1:39 AM | 16 Comment [s]

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I had time to write a personal post, but I finally found some time today!! I finished my 2nd last paper for my diploma today and wanted to take a break from the books tonight, and I thought to myself what better way to dedicate my time than to blog about the latest little addition to my family, Lumi??

I adopted Lumi almost 2 months ago on 16th February 2014 together with my boyfriend. He is around 5 months young now and he's the cutest, chubbiest, silliest ham I've ever owned ♥.♥

He doesn't stay still long enough for me to take a photo most of the time unless he has food in his mouth ♥

Lumi is also really really tame as his previous fosterer, Lily (@tubbytubbies), did a great job in taming and potty training him!

"How did you find Lumi??"

I found him when I was scrolling through hamster hashtags on Instagram and chanced upon Lily's hamster Instagram account, @tubbytubbies ! I contacted Lily through Instagram and the more she told me about him, the deeper I fell in love with him.

I love everything about him!! The way he hates being out in the day time (unless there's food), how nocturnal he is (he is usually only active after 3am), his obsession with nibbling on human nails, how light his fur coat is as he's still in his winter coat... it's a never ending list. I sound like a crazy obsessive owner :x

I will never know why he loves nibbling on my thumb nails but he looks so cute doing it!! He doesn't bite at all, just likes to nibble gently ^^

"Why was Lumi put up for adoption?"

Lumi was bought as a gift for a girl who had completely no interest in hamsters and sought help from Lily (@tubbytubbies) and Sab (@puffypudge) to foster and rehome him :(

I strongly discourage anyone to buy pets  as gifts unless 100% sure the receiver wants the pet, knows how to take care of the pet and will love and be responsible for the pet's entire lifetime!!!

**Pictures spam ahead!!**



Lumi when I brought him home on the first day!! ♥


His set-up bin ^^

Eat almond also so cute ♥.♥

Other than sleeping, he'll be found either buried under thick bedding, in his sand box, wheel, or in his food tray xD

How he responds when he hears my voice ♥.♥

 ♥♥♥♥♥





Really thankful for my boyfriend's help with the cleaning of the bin on weekends. Washing + refilling of the bin by myself can take me 30mins ~ 1hr, but with my boyfriend's help, cleaning the bin takes merely 20mins or less!!


Love how Lumi looks like he's just chilling in my hand awww





Follow me on Instagram at @jesslimcy for more of Lumi's photos and follow Lily (@tubbytubbies) and Sabe (@puffypudge) for more adorable hamster photos!!

That's all for today's post!! Thanks for reading!


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.