photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Review: Clover Hair Boutique

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 @ 5:21 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everyone!

I had a mini hair makeover done 2 weeks back at Clover Hair Boutique!

Clover Hair Boutique is a hair salon located near the entrance of Far East Plaza! The salon is really clean and gives me a really atas feel.

I was assigned to Leeli to style my hair and Nicholas to dye!

How my hair looks BEFORE magic was done:



Photo credits to Leeli.

Very layered, dry, and unevenly coloured due to my previous hair colour which consisted of 3 different colours. I was told by the salon where I previously got my hair done that my hair colour would be uneven for a looong time.

Leeli was very patient in explaining to me what he would be doing with my hair, making sure he wouldn't do anything I don't want (e.g. cutting my hair too short).

First, Leeli washed and cut my hair.

After the hair cut.

Before dyeing while waiting for Leeli to get the black coat! (They use the white coat for when cutting hair and the black one when dyeing so the white coats wouldn't be stained. White coats stained with dye marks look really nasty.)

Next, dyeing of my hair!



Finally, after drying and styling my hair...

The final results!!

*Random insert of snapshots taken after leaving the salon*

Random photo taken while on the way to Zouk that night with my gorgeous shiny tresses *.*

The ash highlight taken with flash (left) and under good natural lighting (right).

Hair without styling. Ash highlight is more obvious in the day or under good lighting.

Back of my hair. Super evenly coloured!! Boyfriend even commented that my hair looks and feels a lot healthier now HEHE YAY! ♥♥♥

My hairdressers! ♥
Nicholas is standing on my left, Leeli on my right.

Leeli is not only super friendly and comfortable to chat with, he is an extremely meticulous and gentle hairdresser! Even though my hair was highly dry and tangled, he made sure to untangle them really gently, being careful not to hurt my scalp. Before washing my hair, he'll ask if I prefer warm or cold water (the first time I've been ask this question, I've always been blasted with cold water T_T). He was soo gentle I dozed off several times while he was doing my hair :x I really appreciate having hairdressers like him, turning the long dreaded hours sitting in the salon into an enjoyable experience!

So if you are looking for a hair stylist who is gentle in handling your hair and scalp, at the same time also really patient and efficient, look for Leeli! (He seems to have quite a lot of customers looking for him so do call the salon and book in advance!)

Nicholas on the other hand was focusing on the dyeing of my hair. With instructions from Leeli, he made sure my hair was evenly coloured. I didn't think that was possible due to what the stylist from the previous salon told me (that my hair colour would be uneven for a long time) but Nicholas made it possible!! The ash part of my hair had to be bleached and because I had red hair for awhile previously, the bleach colour took a pretty long time to show evenly, but Nicholas and Leeli were really patient! Best dye job I've done so far for sure. He was really friendly too!

If are looking for a hair stylist you can 100% trust in dyeing your hair, especially in evening out uneven hair colour (e.g. dip dye, highlights, etc.), look for Nicholas!

I told them I had to rush off elsewhere at 8pm and they kept reminding each other, my hair was done and I was ready to leave by 7.50pm!!

Make sure to look for Leeli and Nicholas when you visit Clover Hair Boutique!

All the staff I interacted with at Clover Hair Boutique are friendly and approachable people. I asked one of them to take a picture of me with Leeli and Nicholas and he went "1... 2... 3... 4... 5...6... 7..." and took like 5 photos wth LOL!!

Our unglam faces when he counted till 6 LOL my face must maintain.

Clover Hair Boutique is located at:

  • 14 Scotts Road #02-44 & #02-45 Far East Plaza
  • Singapore 228213

  • Call them at 6836 2748 to book an appointment!

That's all for today's update! Thanks for reading! ♥

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.