photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Outfit of the month

Saturday, March 1, 2014 @ 4:18 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everyone!

I have recently been approached by Glasses Online Singapore to be their Style Advisor and and create a collage of an "Outfit of the Day", featuring a product from their store!

About Glasses Online Singapore

Glasses Online Singapore is a website that sells 100% original branded eyewear such as glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses for a fraction of prices retailing outside!!


My favourite Freshkon coloured contact lens I get for $28 at optical shops is only $20 at Glasses Online Singapore!


GUCCI sunglasses that costs originally $465 at only $265!!

My Outfit of the Day

Glasses Online Singapore has given me four choices of eyewear to choose from.
Brands consisting of 3.1 Phillip Lim, Carerra, Derek Lam, and Gucci.

I chose 3.1 Phillip Lim sunglasses and came up with this collage.

My Outfit of the Day collage consists of:

- 3.1 Phillip Lim Sunglasses from Glasses Online Singapore
- Black crop top from Thirteen Vintage
- Shell pink waterfall blazer from New Look
- Selena Gomez stripe pants from Adidas
- Wedges from Desire Clothing
- Stella Mccartney black envelope clutch
- Burberry watch
- Black studs

(The sunglasses retails outside for around $435 but only $311 at Glasses Online Singapore! http://www.glassesonline.sg/phillip-lim-amber.html)

I hope you like my choice of outfit and accessories! My blog link would be posted on Glasses Online Singapore's Facebook page, if you like my outfit, do give it a thumbs up on their FB page! ;)

That is all for today's update! Thanks for reading! ♥

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.