photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Valentine's Day nails special!

Monday, February 10, 2014 @ 10:28 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Hello everyone!!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I will be announcing something really exciting at the end of this blog post so keep reading!! 

Went back to my trusty manicurist Rachel.nailz to have her design my nails again for this special occasion!

This is the pretty design she came up with!



Very intricate, gorgeous from afar and even prettier up close! 




Some nail designs by Rachel.nailz that are suitable for Valentine's Day!








Haven't gotten your nails done up for Valentine's Day? Fret not!

Contact Rachel at 9185 5502 NOW to book your appointment!
Rachel.nailz is located very conveniently near Commonwealth MRT!

Exact address: Blk 47, Tanglin Halt Road, #01-323 (Commonwealth), Singapore 141047


Here's the exciting bit you've been looking out for...

Rachel.nailz is hosting a G I V E A W A Y !!!



A gift set consisting of:

- A box of 10 miniature OPI nail polish lacquers
- Avoplex cuticle oil (OPI)
- Cuccio mini moisturiser
- Crystal foot separator 
- Floral design 3D nail art sticker

This gift set is worth MORE THAN $50!!

THAT IS NOT ALL, Rachel.nailz is also giving FREE GELISH MANICURE with four nail art designs worth $58, designed by Rachel herself!!



HOW TO WIN?

I will be posting both photos on my Facebook and Instagram!

My Instagram: http://web.stagram.com/n/jesslimcy/ (alternatively, search "jesslimcy" on your Instagram app)

All you have to do is:

For Facebook:

1. Like and share the photo you are interested in winning.
2. Comment "liked and shared" and tag 2 friends who might be interested to win as well!

**MORE SHARES = HIGHER CHANCES OF WINNING**

For Instagram:

1. Regram the picture (screenshot and crop or use the Regram application).
2. Hashtag #Rachelnailzgiveaway 

**MORE SHARES = HIGHER CHANCES OF WINNING**

Do check out Rachel.nailz's facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/rachel.nailz and give it a thumbs up and also her Instagram at @rachelnailz !

Contest ends on the 28th February 2014 at 2359hours (11:59pm)!

Good luck! 

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.