photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
November nails

Sunday, December 1, 2013 @ 5:42 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hello everyone!!

I know it's already December but I've been too busy to blog the entire November, juggling assignments, boyfriend, work, etc. I am so sorry Rachel!! I Finally have time to sit down and churn out this blog post and edit photos for upcoming posts hehe!

I went back to Rachel.nailz to have my nails done for the month of November!!

Got tons of compliments for my nails this month, mad love it!!

Left hand

Right hand

Isn't it pretty??!! Pastel colour marbling design + crowns and ribbons!



Up-close! (You can click and zoom on all the images!)

Fyi, the crowns and ribbons are still on my fingers and the polish have not chipped one bit!! I am utterly amazed at how even the embellishments have not worn off/dropped off after so long. FOUR WEEKS!!




Rachel was telling me that this nail design with curved tip would be weaker and not as lasting as the one with square-ish flat tip so I was totally preparing my nails to chip and do some nail polish peeling, but it is literally perfect even until now!!!

The crowns and ribbons will not budge no matter what you do!! I can wash clothes, wash plates and use my nails to scratch stubborn stains off/scratch my boyfriend's back and my nails would still remain perfect!!! It's almost unbelievable because I never had a manicure that lasted this long before in my 19 (almost 20) years of life.

I am a very chor lor (rough) person and normal manicures wouldn't last more than 2 days for me.


On the third day...
Found old photos the past manicures I used to do at far east plaza... LOL.

I am so extremely thankful to know Rachel.nailz ♥♥♥



So pretty against my pink handphone cover I can't even ♥.♥

In my previous nail review, I mentioned that I had extremely brittle nails. After these 2 months of doing gellish manicure with Rachel.nailz, I have people asking if my nails were extensions! My nails are so long and tough now, it's a miracle. Not only for vanity's sake, proper gellish and amazing skills by Rachel.nailz helped me to solve my long-term problem of weak nails, I cannot be more grateful :')

So happy for Rachel.nailz as she participated in Pink Room 2013 nail competition and got FIRST PLACE for Gel French Extension!!! A hot mummy of 3 with a business of her own, a true role-model ♥

Previously I mentioned that Rachel.nailz is a home-based salon, she has moved to a new nail salon!!

Contact Rachel.nailz at 91855502 to book your appointment and for further enquiries!



Show that you've liked  Rachel.nailz's facebook page and quote "jesslimcy.bs" to receive 10% off total bill!

Will do my set of Christmas nails soon and blog about Christmas promotions soon! Stay tuned ♥

That's all for today's update! Thank you for reading ^^

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.