photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
*~Christmas nails~*

Saturday, December 14, 2013 @ 3:38 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everyone!

It's December and I'm so excited because Christmas is around the corner! Christmas is definitely one of my favourite holiday period as I get to spend quality time with my loved ones, enjoy the pretty decorations almost everywhere I go, listen to merry music, exchange presents, and doll up wearing pretty santarina costumes with no one judging me LOL!! I think Christmas songs are the best! Unlike CNY music, I often find myself singing and dancing along to Christmas music instead of whining about the repetitiveness.

What better way to start my month off December than to visit Rachel.nailz to have my Christmas nail done?!

Unlike the other 2 times I've been to Rachel.nailz, this time, I did not tell her the particular design I wanted as I browsed through instagram and googled for Christmas nails ideas and did not like any of them. So I decided to let Rachel decide the design of my nails!

This is how the front of her new nail salon looks like!!


The interior~

The white comfy chair is where I get my nails beautified ♥

This huge extra comfy sofa/chair is where customers get their pedicures done! Friends/boyfriends/husbands can sit there while waiting for their partner to be done if there's no one doing pedicure too!

Rachel installed a TV to entertain customers and the people waiting! She was playing a hilarious Hong Kong drama the day I went over, heard she was going to get Taiwan dramas as well!!

Cute mini Christmas tree and her trophy from her manicure competition last month!

Some of the pretty blings she brought out for me to choose from. *.*

Tried the Gel nail strengthener and so far after 2 weeks, nails have been really tough!! Nails have grown super long, got a bit of a shock when I soaked off my previous nail design as my nails have never grown long enough to see SO much of the whites before o.o

Here's Rachel applying my first layer of polish~ Love how all her equipments are always so clean!! (Unlike those at Far East... *shudders*)

And... THIS IS THE FINAL DESIGN!!! Ultra glittery polish with cute little Christmas tree, bells and Santa!! LOVE the glittery polish as it reminds me of Christmas lights!

Left hand.

Christmas tree up close!

Right hand.


The bells up close!

Ho ho ho~! Santa Claus is coming to town~~♫♪


Nail art design is only an additional $15 ~ $35 (for all 10 fingers) depending on how complicated the nail art is! Mine is an additional $27.

Other Christmas nail art designs!

Rachel.nailz is located at:

Blk 47 Tanglin Halt Road
#01-323 (Commonwealth)
Singapore 141047

How to get there (Click to view full picture):
For enquiries and to make appointment with Rachel.nailz, contact 91855502!

That's all for today's update! Thanks for reading and have a very Merry Christmas! ♥♥♥

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.