photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Santarina Event 8 and 9 Oct!

Monday, December 10, 2012 @ 4:01 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi guys!

I will be setting off for my 3D2N Malacca trip with my course in approximately 4 more hours. Sacrificing my sleep again as usual to blog as I didn't want to leave the blog dead for over 3 days. If you have read my previous post, you would've known that I was working as a santarina yesterday and the day before! Was working for Tommy Hilfiger and Brooks Brothers, right beside Abercrombie and Fitch! Basically what I did was just to give out free candy canes to people, informing them of the Christmas promotions happening in the  2 stores!

Day 1

Representing Tommy Hilfiger today!


Me on the taxi on the way to work! Really lacking of rest, see how big my eyebags are? :(

Reach Tommy Hilfiger and waited for my costume to arrive. First few people I met there were the people setting up, the DJ and Wen Jie (my elf for day 2!). The other girl that was supposed to work with me played out last minute, didn't respond to any texts or calls 2hours before the start of event -_- how irresponsible. Yvonne from PMS (Singapore's top all-female dota team) replaced her! She's super pretty *o* All my colleagues are super friendly people! Really enjoyed myself working with them (although I was really tired and my feet was hurting like crazy after missing 3 chiropractic sessions and wearing heels for 4 days in a row :( ).

Walked around town and gave out candy canes and took photos with random people!

This was my outfit! Taken at the end of the day hence my extremely worn-out face.



People I worked with for day 1!

Raymond, Jackson, and the DJ (I forgot his name...), DJs on both days played awesome music! Kudos to them!

*Random insert* This is the insanity of my class whatsapp, can almost on par with Dellies group chat in the past already wtf. Taken from my friend's iPhone.

Day 2

Representing Brooks Brothers today!

Was raining heavily today so we didn't walk around much at the beginning. Was a tiny bit bored just standing outside Brooks, luckily Nick and Wen Jie were standing together with me entertaining me with all their nonsense LOL!

With Nick!

With Wen Jie!

After the rain stopped and finishing the candy canes, all of us went walking around the vicinity just erm, attracting attention LOL. A lot of people came up to us for photos and to do surveys. Bread talk's event promoters also came up to us and asked us to download their new app. Wen Jie was flirting with all the cute survey and bread talk girls tsktsk. Saw Kang Hao too! Haven't seen him for a damn long time so I quickly grabbed him for a quick photo. The whole group of his 10+ friends and my colleagues all went OOOOOHHHH walau created such a commotion. -_-

With Kang Hao!

With the DJ for day 2, including Yvonne in the photo! She's really pretty isn't she? ^^

If any of you people are reading this post, just want to say I really enjoyed working with you guys and it was nice knowing all of you! Hope to see you guys around!

And that's all for today's update! Shall catch some sleep before the trip later on. (left with approximately 1 hour of rest now :( ) Thanks for reading! :)

Signing off,
Jesslimcy


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.