photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Karaoke and Shopping with my girls!

Sunday, November 11, 2012 @ 12:49 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi guys!

Went karaoke with my clique of girls today! Missed them so much <3 The last time I saw them was like... I can't even remember how damn long ago was that. Finally had time to meet them today! Went karaoke at Scape, shopped around town then headed to Bugis!

First stop, karaoke at Scape. Wahhh one of the worse service I had EVER gotten in kbox. No please, sorry or thank you from ANY of the staffs, except for a China staff at the end but all the locals there, their attitude was utter CRAP. Rooms were small, sound system was just so-so, but the crappy service from their staffs really takes the cake.

We arrived late, asked for a time extension to sing a full three hours but we weren't given. That's ok. Before we were led to our karaoke room, normally staffs would say "this way please", but NOPE, the staffs there asked in chinese, "do you want to go in your room or not?"  NO LA, WE WANTED TO SIT ON THE FLOOR OUTSIDE THE ROOMS TO SING.


After we got into the room, a guy served us drinks. He served the wrong drinks TWICE. BOTH times we called the front desk from the phone in the rooms, both times we were made to wait damn long. Not a word of sorry from them at all. Seriously, what kind of shit attitude is this?! Suggest everyone to NOT patronize SCAPE kbox. Cineleisure is fine, NOT SCAPE.

Too happily singing away with my girls and forgot to snap pictures! But we went to the toilet to take photos afterwards though ^^

Opps unglam.

My girls and I <3 LOVE Y'ALL.


Next, we went shopping around town! Went H&M, F21 and cotton on! Didn't buy anything though, broke as hell. But my sweetie Rachel bought me a nail enamel thingy at cotton on as it was only 50cents wtf damn cheap. Joey bought slippers as her shoe split open HAHA.

Some photos taken at H&M:
Alyssa and I <3

Joey and Rachel <3

I absolutely adore this leopard print head wear thingy. Only $15!

Rachel looks like...

LOL.

Joey in this rabbit(???) thingy I randomly grabbed LOL.

Joey went off after getting the slippers and the rest of us headed to Bugis afterwards. Helped Alyssa chose an outfit for her church's anniversary event! Had dinner together afterwards and headed home. Even though it was a short catch up, I still really appreciate these girls. They were there for me back in secondary school when I needed support the most and are still there for me now. I love you girls <3

That's all for today's update. Thanks for reading!

Signing off,
Jesslimcy



Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.